SOURCE: Washington Post
by Alison Lefkovitz
Decades after its introduction, the Equal Rights Amendment is still urgently needed, and passing it may soon be possible
SOURCE: Smithsonian Magazine
A brief history of the long battle to pass what would now be the 28th Amendment
Here’s what to know about Equal Rights Amendment history, what could happen to it next and how it could change American society.
What does that mean?
SOURCE: NY Review of Books
by Linda Greenhouse
The Equal Rights Amendment had been supported by the GOP since the 19840s. Then it became the enemy.
"Recent Supreme Court decisions have sent women's rights back to the Stone Age."
- U.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time
- Bible Museum, Admitting Mistakes, Tries to Convert Its Critics
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis