Originally published 10/01/2013
The Economy Hub cites Abraham Lincoln as a source of inspiration to create peace in Congress.
Originally published 08/12/2014
Liberty and Power
In a much circulated article entitled "Against Libertarian Brutalism," the libertarian luminary Jeffrey Tucker divided the movement into two camps--Brutalists and Humanitarians-- that sparked massive infighting. Brutalist vs Humanitarian libertarians? What is the difference? Wendy McElroy weighs in on the debates.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 19340s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency