Originally published 08/03/2014
In his comprehensive and compelling legislative history, Mark Boulton ably details how ideology, economics and personal and political biases shaped the way veterans have been dealt with from the Revolutionary era to Vietnam.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama