by N.A. Mansour
"It is because I am Palestinian that I can tell you that objectivity—in history-writing, in the archives, in museums—does not exist."
AHA Council votes not to take action on petition requesting an investigation into violations of academic freedom in Israel and the West Bank
by Rick Shenkman
This ends for now a running campaign to put the AHA on record against Israel's treatment of Palestinians.
by Alexander S. Collie
Social justice or academic censorship? Anti-Israel or Pro-Palestine? These are some of the questions that must be grappled with by those who are engaged in the intellectual battle over the Boycott, Divesting, and Sanctioning movement.
by Alon Ben-Meir
"The Palestinian people are creative, vibrant, resourceful, and proud people; they must not continue to live in a state of contrived conditions of misery, fed with empty slogans."
by William Polk
With the killing of three Israeli teen-agers and the apparent revenge murder of a Palestinian youth – possibly burned to death – the hatred between Israelis and Palestinian has reached a new level of obscenity.
- Demonizing Critical Race Theory
- Hideki Tojo's Ashes Scattered By US, Documents Reveal
- Plantation Planned Juneteenth Event that would Tell the Stories of Displaced ‘White Refugees’
- The Complicated History Behind BLM's Solidarity With The Pro-Palestinian Movement
- Rand Paul Offers an Accidentally Useful Jim Crow Analogy in Rationalizing His Party’s Illiberal Shift
- Postal Historian Asks the PRC to Return the Postal Service to a Mission of Service
- Is There an Uncontroversial Way to Teach America’s Racist History?
- White House Pushes To Jump-Start Civil Rights-Era Cold Cases Board
- Toll from Political Push at UNC Continues to Mount
- Legislating Against Critical Race Theory