Originally published 07/14/2014
‘Blood Feud’ vs. ‘Hard Choices’ in Hillary Clinton Book Battle
Originally published 07/08/2014
Joseph A. Palermo
"Since many of the neocons cut their teeth inside the Reagan administration, it's hard to believe they were unacquainted with the 'strategic' contours of the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s."
Originally published 07/07/2014
Are Neocons Getting Ready to Ally With Hillary Clinton?
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority