Originally published 01/18/2018
Officials banned the Russian translation of the book.
Originally published 05/24/2015
Historians are too reliant on official accounts and have missed controversial facts about American and British troops in the First and Second World War, Antony Beevor says.
Originally published 07/03/2014
"Mr Beevor is at the height of his powers as a military historian, and he is a wonderful representative of the tradition the Museum and Library has established with the previous recipients.”
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- Human Evolution: Walking Upright Evolved at Least 3.6 Million Years Ago—Long Before Modern Humans Appeared
- Why a primary challenge to Trump is likely to fail
- Smog and Disasters Spurred the Laws Trump Wants to Undo
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him
- Dartmouth historian Matthew J. Garcia says conservative partisans in Arizona have taken over a civics school he once ran
- Berkeley’s Carolyn Merchant explains what ecofeminism is
- University of Southern California's David Kang says Korea is the only place on earth where the Cold War continues