Originally published 12/28/2014
Carlos Blanton hopes his new biography will put the scholar on the map for not just for students of Mexican-American history, but for dozens of other topics Sanchez influenced.
Originally published 06/26/2014
In his new role, the USC professor will continue to encourage diversity and promote the public’s role in history.
- The spirit of 1968: global perspectives on the student revolution
- Trump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing ChampionTrump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Finally Found: Spanish Ship That Sank With $17B in Gold
- The NFL Told Teams to Stand During the National Anthem in the 1960s
- When the CIA Infiltrated a Presidential Campaign
- On Becoming An American Jewish Historian
- Law professor has a theory about the 2nd Amendment historians might want to consider
- Number of history majors is up at community colleges
- Archaeologists are rewriting the history of Arabia
- Heather Cox Richardson says the crisis of the Trump administration has begun