Museum of the American Revolution
Originally published 07/03/2017
The new Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia preserves our bloody road to independence.
Originally published 04/20/2017
The museum not only tells the story of the war, but of the events that led up to and followed it. It attempts to engage visitors, making them question what they would do in the shoes of those in the past.
Originally published 06/09/2014
Museum of the American Revolution Reveals Detailed Exhibit Plans, Overview of Museum Experience Designed to Engage in Our Heritage
At the heart of the museum experience is visitors' opportunity to engage with the Museum's rich collection of original historic artifacts.
- The Koreas Are Weighing a Peace Deal. Here’s What That Might Mean.
- Slavery's hidden history in the mid-Hudson Valley coming to light
- The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him