Originally published 04/06/2016
How big oil and big tobacco partnered with the Koch brothers to take over the GOP.
Originally published 05/18/2014
Much of what occurred in that quixotic campaign shaped what the Kochs have become today — a formidable political and ideological force determined to remake American politics.
Originally published 05/11/2014
401(k)s are retirement robbery: How the Koch brothers, Wall Street and politicians conspire to drain Social Security
James W. Russell
The decades-long tale of how the Kochs, Reagan, Wall Street and even Democrats have tried to gut Social Security
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority