Thomas Piketty Responds to Criticism of His Data
The short version: He doesn’t give an inch.
SOURCE: Financial Times
Financial Times: Piketty findings undercut by errors
The FT found mistakes and unexplained entries in his spreadsheets.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations