Originally published 12/19/2016
Brandeis professor Jonathan Sarna discovers that the Israeli flag was created by a Lithuanian Jew who migrated to Boston in the 1880s
The discovery is based on digitized newspaper archives.
Originally published 04/17/2014
Liberals say some views are too offensive, but that's what red-baiters said in the Cold War about communists.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law