SOURCE: Washington Post
by Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen
The consequences of the shutdown nobody is talking about
by Moshik Temkin
Historians have a role as pundits, he argues, but they have to resist the impulse to oversimplify the news.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Ed
by Eric Hobsbawm
This age of the intellectual as the chief public face of political opposition has retreated into the past.
SOURCE: Mosaic Magazine
by Walter Laqueur
How an obscure and maddeningly opaque German Jewish intellectual became a thriving academic industry.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup