William Henry Harrison
Originally published 04/04/2016
Philip A. Mackowiak
Philip A. Mackowiak, emeritus Professor of Medicine, says the president’s symptoms match scarlet fever.
Originally published 09/02/2015
"My only problem with the way this was handled was that it seemed as if Ohioans and their presidents were once again being disrespected."
Originally published 04/02/2014
JANE McHUGH and PHILIP A. MACKOWIAK
A new look at the evidence through the lens of modern epidemiology makes it far more likely that the real killer lurked elsewhere — in a fetid marsh not far from the White House.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law