Originally published 03/05/2018
Stanford’s David Kennedy partners with Condoleezza Rice on documentary celebrating the "American Creed”
The two serve as hosts for the PBS documentary.
Originally published 06/18/2014
“Today’s headlines and history’s judgment are rarely the same,” she said.
Originally published 03/12/2014
Bell says that Rice's alleged involvement in drafting "enhanced interrogation techniques" under President Bush makes her an inappropriate choice.
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism