by Geoffrey Roberts
“We must be gardeners and not mechanics in our approach to world affairs” -- George F. Kennan
SOURCE: New York Times
by Frank Costigliola
We as a nation DO need George Kennan right now.
- Haitian Americans Reclaim the Traditions of Vodou from Centuries of Misperception
- DeSantis Proposes Surveying Students, Faculty on Political Views
- Philly Plan for Tubman Memorial Draws Fire: Were Black Artists Excluded?
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS