Originally published 01/31/2018
A century ago, the war to end war came to an end. At the same time, Russia endured a vicious civil war, and the flu killed more people than all the battlefields of World War I.
Originally published 10/12/2017
The Spanish Flu Killed More Than 50 Million People, but We’re Only Now Beginning to Recognize How Devastating It Was
This is why that is.
Originally published 02/17/2014
Model also links avian influenza strains to deadly horse flu.
Originally published 02/11/2014
Humphries writes that victims of a mysterious respiratory disease that broke out in northern China in November 1917.
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority