by Jon K. Lauck
The contemporary troubles of the Midwest shouldn't blind historians and readers to the region's important history as an incubator of a democratic culture.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Michael Dirda
A new book by Jon Lauck argues for reconsidering the history of America's heartland.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong