Originally published 04/02/2018
The origins of today’s crisis in Labour date back to the 19th century, and ever since Jews have been seen as a problem by a strain of socialist thought.
Originally published 10/05/2016
The Vice-Chair of Britain’s premier far-left group Momentum has claimed Jews were behind the slave trade and argued that Jewish schools don’t need extra security.
Originally published 10/03/2016
History suggests Labour governs successfully from the center.
Originally published 09/14/2015
Conservative policies urgently require debate, but Corbyn’s victory leaves Labour without a credible voice.
Originally published 01/26/2014
Michael Patrick Cullinane
UK Labour Party leader Ed Miliband is fond of citing Teddy Roosevelt's anti-trust crusades, but that's not going to be enough for an electoral victory.
- The spirit of 1968: global perspectives on the student revolution
- Trump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing ChampionTrump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Finally Found: Spanish Ship That Sank With $17B in Gold
- The NFL Told Teams to Stand During the National Anthem in the 1960s
- When the CIA Infiltrated a Presidential Campaign
- On Becoming An American Jewish Historian
- Law professor has a theory about the 2nd Amendment historians might want to consider
- Number of history majors is up at community colleges
- Archaeologists are rewriting the history of Arabia
- Heather Cox Richardson says the crisis of the Trump administration has begun