Originally published 01/26/2014
Reefer madness, eat your heart out: One congressman from the '70s sais that youth marijuana use will leave America "with a large population of semi-zombies."
Originally published 01/15/2014
Bradley J. Borougerdi
The real reason hemp is illegal may surprise you -- it has everything to do with Orientalism.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”