by T. Nelson Collier
Policy that frames benefits to veterans as gratuities ignores a historical tradition of social responsibility for veteran care as an integral aspect of the common defense.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
The revelations come from a cache of forgotten documents unearthed by the Wall Street Journal.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism