Originally published 09/25/2017
Here’s what they’re saying.
Originally published 12/28/2016
Other American administrations regularly have abstained or supported U.N. resolutions critical of Israeli policy.
Originally published 09/12/2016
Nicola Perugini and Neve Gordon
State-sanctioned ethnic cleansing and human rights violations are what enabled the Jewish settlers to occupy lands.
Originally published 03/24/2015
The most recent Israeli election compels Zionists to examine our principles.
Originally published 11/27/2013
The real issue for Netanyahu is his determination to maintain Israel's monopoly as the region's only nuclear power.
Originally published 03/01/2018
The Wild West wasn't so wild that it—and the Stormy South—couldn’t include gun control.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism