by Bruce Chadwick
"Witness to the World" asks.
SOURCE: CBS News
"CBS This Morning" combs through the Dallas County DA's files on Jack Ruby from his 1964 trial.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?