Originally published 12/29/2017
Instead, it will then begin to “acquire tweets on a selective basis.”
Originally published 11/19/2013
A Twitter account run by a group of German historians provides hour-by-hour updates on horrors of Kristallnacht.
Originally published 10/23/2017
“I Wanted to Tell the Story of How I Had Become a Racist”: An Interview with Historian Charles B. Dew
Click here to read this interview.
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- It’s Disturbingly Easy to Buy Iraq’s Archeological Treasures
- Geneticist at Harvard Medical School has retrieved DNA from more than 900 ancient people.
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.