Originally published 11/18/2013
U.S. soldiers accused of crimes in Afghanistan are tried in U.S. courts. That's been a problem before during the occupation of the Dominican Republic.
Originally published 09/17/2017
The human wrongs many experienced during the twentieth century—individually and collectively—spawned today’s human rights movement.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama