Originally published 06/29/2016
Lawrence S. Wittner
Russia, China and the USA are among the world’s most violent societies at home and pose the greatest threat to the continued existence of civilization.
Originally published 11/14/2013
The problem with American power, like all power, is that it waxes and wanes.
Originally published 06/25/2017
Not a laughing matter . . .
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad