Originally published 06/19/2017
Not Until the Loving Decision Legalizing Interracial Marriage Did the Supreme Court Denounce White Supremacy
What does that tell you?
Originally published 07/17/2014
You know the bride’s name, but probably get her history wrong.
Originally published 11/14/2013
Sex between white men and black women has been a feature of this country literally since its inception.
Originally published 06/15/2017
You remember the 4 stages, right? Oil, annual, psychosexual, and nonmanual.
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism