SOURCE: Cobbloviate Blog
by Jim Cobb
At the SHA meeting 70 years ago, John Hope Franklin became the first black scholar to present a paper at the conference.
SOURCE: UD Daily
Kolchin took office November 2.
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- A Push to Make Black History Classes a College Graduation Requirement in FL is Mostly Talk but no Action
- As Palmdale Grapples With A Hanging Death, Locals Recall The Area's Racist History
- A Surprising Role Model Emerges for Boris Johnson: F.D.R.
- We Insist: A Century Of Black Music Against State Violence
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire
- Boston To Remove Statue Depicting Abraham Lincoln With Freed Black Man At His Feet
- Mount Rushmore Historian: Monument 'Is Like A Rorschach, It Says Different Things To Different People'