Originally published 05/31/2015
Here's the French answer as to who qualifies and who doesn't.
Originally published 10/22/2013
Darrin M. McMahon
The term has become generic, and all but banished from academe.
Originally published 11/10/2015
Looking at the prizes a society awards and who receives them offers a useful historical tool to trace the evolution of a field and its practitioners.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law