Originally published 10/22/2013
Alberto A. Martínez
The professor beats out the fry cook -- barely.
Originally published 10/28/2015
An historical tug of war only muddies the record, muddies reputations, and distorts the truth.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”