Originally published 01/12/2018
From Civil War uniforms to Viking smelts, meet the people who bring history to life.
Originally published 10/21/2013
Local church leaders outside of Leipzig have objected to the "glorification" of war.
Originally published 09/01/2015
Ohio's John Boehner wants to keep the name McKinley. It remains to be seen whether he can undo the action by the Department of the Interior, especially since Republican leaders from Alaska support the original name, Denali, over McKinley. But the mountain should be named Denali.
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism