Originally published 06/30/2017
The fight began nearly 25 years ago, an epic legal tussle over a single word: Redskins.
Originally published 05/19/2016
But Suzan Harjo, the lead plaintiff in the first case challenging the team’s trademark protections, questioned the validity of the poll results.
Originally published 10/14/2013
The New York Times likens Daniel Snyder to George C. Wallace in his decision to keep the name "Washington Redskins" in the N.F.L.
Originally published 04/02/2015
Stone Age Brain
Science has an answer. The answer is no.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law