Originally published 12/29/2015
"We would never work 16 hours a day for 84 straight days on the ground, and we should not be expected to do it here in space." - Skylab 4 Commander Jerry Carr to NASA, just before the crew went on strike
Originally published 10/14/2013
Carpenter's death leaves John Glenn as the only member of the Mercury Seven still living.
Originally published 03/18/2015
It's the greatest presidential speech in history, but for a long time, it was either forgotten or misconstrued.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law