Originally published 02/21/2014
Lawrence S. Wittner
An adjunct teaching a full-time load makes roughly $20,000. Robert Zimmer, president of the University of Chicago, makes $3.4 million.
Originally published 10/29/2013
The story of medievalist Melissa Bruninga-Matteau.
Originally published 10/07/2013
David Austin Walsh
The Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette profiles efforts to organize non-tenure-track faculty at the University of Illinois.
Originally published 05/23/2016
They may be out of sight. They shouldn't be out of mind. A case in point.
Originally published 10/30/2014
To read this interview click here.
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- It’s Disturbingly Easy to Buy Iraq’s Archeological Treasures
- Geneticist at Harvard Medical School has retrieved DNA from more than 900 ancient people.
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism
- Q: “Sir, would you like a history of this monument?” A: “F**k You!”
- Russian gulag historian faces 9 years in prison
- “Civilisations" presenter David Olusoga blames Winston Churchill for war crimes in Africa