Originally published 07/30/2017
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
Originally published 03/11/2014
Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Originally published 09/05/2013
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Ira Chernus's MythicAmerica
When JFK died, America's belief in "truth" as absolute certainty began to die too.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics