Originally published 07/30/2017
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
Originally published 03/11/2014
Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Originally published 09/05/2013
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Ira Chernus's MythicAmerica
When JFK died, America's belief in "truth" as absolute certainty began to die too.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”