SOURCE: Black Perspectives
by Say Burgin
In 1965, Rosa Parks would have had a lot to say about police brutality.
by Julia Brown
Compensation for historically disadvantaged minorities is nothing new.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Sarah A. Seo
Its discretionary nature has left it ripe for abuse.
SOURCE: Atlanta Voice
by Crystal A. deGregory
I did not watch the video. I do not need to. I know that Sandra Bland did not kill herself—a morally corrupt justice system did.
by David M. Perry
Robert Saylor, a 26-year-old man with Down Syndrome, died after being put in handcuffs by officers outside of a movie theater. That's only one of dozens of recent incidents.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?