SOURCE: Common Dreams
700 teachers asked to receive copies of the book after an Arkansas legislator proposed banning it from schools.
by Norman Markowitz
Howard Zinn will be read for decades; his critics, not so much.
- Will Midwest Governors Challenge Florida's Conservative Education Agenda?
- Is a Third Intifada Imminent?
- DeSantis's War on Universities Goes Beyond the Influential "Powell Memo"
- Anthropologist on Gathering Family History: Ask Your Elders the Right Questions
- Irony Alert: GOP Stages Anti-Socialist Show Vote while Preparing to Convene in the Most Socialist City in America