Alice Mayhew edited for Bob Woodward, Doris Kearns Goodwin, and Walter Isaacson, among others.
SOURCE: Black Perspectives
September 2, 2019
'Black Perspectives' as hired new editors and writers. Read more about them.
SOURCE: Seaton Hall News
Thomas Rzeznik, Associate Professor of History, has been appointed co-editor of "American Catholic Studies". Originally known as the "Records of the American Catholic Historical Society," the journal has the distinction of being the "oldest, continuously-published Catholic scholarly journal in the United States." It features articles that explore Catholicism in its American context, including work drawn from history, theology, art, literature, sociology, political science, and related disciplines. Like Seton Hall's own Catholic Studies program, the journal reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the field....
- From Afar, Congress Moves to Oversee Trump Coronavirus Response
- A 200-Foot Section of the Berlin Wall Has Been Torn Down to Make Way for Condos, Leaving Historians Appalled
- The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming
- "Be Nice" Is Not Needed During Crisis — But A Free Press Is
- The Prep-School Nazi
- After Reparations
- Will Coronavirus Change How We Think About Climate Change?
- David C. Driskell, Tireless Advocate for Black Art History, Is Dead at 88
- NCMC Mourns the Loss of Longtime Professor Who Died Due to COVID-19
- The US Government Has a Long History of Using Crises to Justify Indefinite Mass Detention