Originally published 06/20/2018
In brief, the world's chief trouble spot will retain its role, only more so.
Originally published 08/08/2013
When it comes to energy and economics in the climate-change era, nothing is what it seems.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency