Chamber of Commerce
SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
The Fissure Between Republicans and Business is Less Surprising than it Seems
by Jennifer Delton
Friction between the Trump-led Republican Party and big business organizations like the Chamber of Commerce over supposed "woke capitalism" isn't a new story. Big business's partisan allegiances have shifted according to capital's interests for decades.
Why the Business Community and the GOP Base are Parting Ways on Immigration
by Elizabeth Tandy Shermer
Executives have made little attempt to bridge the economic and political divides their predecessors created between workers and managers.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida