Originally published 07/31/2017
Here’s what he said: “Human trafficking is worse now that it has ever been in the history of the world.” Really?
Originally published 08/15/2013
Brenda E. Stevenson
Modern human trafficking functions in a remarkably similiar way to the antebellum slave trade -- only in secret.
Originally published 01/10/2013
Robert E. Wright
Credit: Flickr/Inheritance magazine.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”