Originally published 11/14/2013
Victor Cha and Karl Friedhoff
Japan and South Korea's tensions threaten East Asian security.
Originally published 06/01/2017
Collecting statements by elected and appointed officials who deploy history and historical comparisons in their speeches, remarks, and arguments.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 19340s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency