Originally published 02/14/2014
Jane Hampton Cook
In the nineteenth century, relations between the U.S. and the Russian Empire were nothing but cordial. Could that happen again?
Originally published 03/15/2013
The mountaineers leave the aul by Pyotr Nikolayevich Gruzinsky, 1872.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama