SOURCE: The Conversation
by Jordan Brasher
How did an American debate about racism make its way to Brazil?
SOURCE: Archaeology News Network
Giant sloths, saber-toothed cats, oversize armadillos, and other large mammals once roamed the Americas -- and humans hunted them.
SOURCE: National Geographic
Human-sacrifice rituals at an ancient Moche temple in Peru likely featured the killing of war captives from distant valleys.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance