SOURCE: New York Times
Putin Loyalists Steal Remains of Potemkin from Kherson
The theft reflects contemporary Russian nationalists' view of Potemkin as the intellectual progenitor of a Greater Russia.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations