SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
Historian Among Critics of Indiana U President's Weak Support for Ob-Gyn Faculty in Abortion Controversy
Marcia Bucur created a petition calling for the administration to publicly defend reproductive freedom and denounce the harassment of Dr. Caitlin Bernard after she described performing an abortion to aid a preteen rape victim.
- Documentary on the Last Slave Ship to Arrive in the United States Takes on Questions of Memorializing Racist Violence
- The Underground Network of Ministers and Rabbis Aiding Abortion Access Before Roe
- At its 50th Reunion, La Raza Unida Asks How to Pass the Torch
- US Neglect of Puerto Rico is in the News, but the Main Historical Relationship has been Abuse
- Will SCOTUS Revisit the Second Class Citizenship of American Samoans?
- Sergey Radchenko on Putin's Mobilization Speech
- A Finnish Historian's Ambitious Rethinking of Native American History Draws Praise and Criticism
- National Archives Exhibition Challenges the Meritocratic, Democratic Myths of American Sports
- The Defeat of Identity Politics
- How Ideology Shapes America's View on the World