If Ending Roe Isn't Enough, SCOTUS May Blow Up the Regulatory State
The court could decide that Congress must explicitly define the rules of regulations it passes, which could make things like environmental protection law burdensome or impossible to enforce and effectively cripple federal regulations.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida