SOURCE: The Atlantic
Dennis Hopper and Brooke Hayward's Relationship at the Center of the New Hollywood
Mark Rozzo's "Everybody Thought We Were Crazy" tells the story of artistic encounters that ran through the couple's home.
SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
How Dennis Hopper Ran the Wildest Party House in Hollywood
The house of the actor and his wife Brooke Hayward was a gathering place of fertile movements in film, arts and music that made the 1960s.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings