SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Alain Locke's anthology proposed and modeled a new image of Black life that held room for artistic creation and criticism of art and society.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong