SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
"The New Negro" Launched a Renaissance, and Not Just in Harlem
Alain Locke's anthology proposed and modeled a new image of Black life that held room for artistic creation and criticism of art and society.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings