SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
History Can Guide Fixes for America's Abysmal Maternal and Infant Health Outcomes
by Michelle Bezark
The brief history of the U.S. Children's Bureau shows that treating the health of mothers and infants as a national issue can get results.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida