SOURCE: Resist Programming
In the face of public backlash and USOC punishment, Howard Cosell defended the protests of Tommie Smith and John Carlos, perhaps more directly than any sports media figure would dare do today.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong